Treatments for the following Conditions
There are many spinal injuries and conditions that can have a serious impact on a patient’s mobility and overall quality of life. At Spine Surgeon in Delhi- I aim to treat those conditions using the latest medical technology to achieve successful results.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Disc bulges – cervical or lumbar
- Disc protrusions – cervical or lumbar
- Herniated discs – cervical or lumbar
- Nerve pain – cervical or lumbar
- Leg pain
- Arm pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal juxta-facet cysts – synovial cysts
- Spinal tumours
- Spinal cord tumours
- Spine cancer
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal Deformity
- Other conditions
- Spinal Surgery including Cervical Spine Surgery and Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Robotic Spine Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fusion
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Spinal Cord Tumour Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Decompression Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Dr Amit Shridhar will thoroughly assess your condition prior to recommending the optimal treatment plan for your condition. Maximum patients are treated conservatively-That is by medicine and Physiotherapy.
In 10% of patients who doesn’t improve by medicine, he may recommend non-invasive spine treatment or minimally invasive spine surgery in order to treat your condition and relieve your symptoms.
You will be consulted throughout the entire process and will be kept informed on your progress and prognosis of your conditions.
As a patient, please bring to all appointments:
- Previous X-rays, CT scans or MRI scans.
- A list of your medications and allergies.
- Any other material or information related to your issue.